Print Advertising Accepted Files: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and PDF, 300 dpi minimum. Submissions are via e-mail, postal mail, or CD. Rates are based on supplied art. Additional charges may be applied for design by us.
<Click Here> For Rate Card
Conditions & Policies
1. Payment is due with all new contracts. No ad will be processed until payment is received.
2. Renewal payments are due upon receipt of invoice.
3. All artwork must be received by the due date to be included in the current concert program. If received after such date it is up to AVLGMC to determine if it can be included and may not be printed until the following concert.
4. It is assumed that advertisers have read the contract and agree to its conditions without any further contract or notice.
5. AVLGMC reserves the right to review and consider rejection of any advertising.
6. The advertiser and agency assume liability for all content, including text and illustrations of advertising published.
7. All advertising copy that might be mistaken for an article, commentary, or other non-advertising material must be clearly marked “advertisement.” AVLGMC reserves the right to mark all ad materials.
8. AVLGMC shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert an advertisement.
9. Charges for changes from original layout may apply and are based on current composition rates.
10. Cancellation policy: Space cancellations must be received, in writing, prior to the space closing date. If space is cancelled after the deadline or not cancelled at all, or materials are received too late to be used, the advertiser will be charged for the insertion. By signing this contract, the advertiser agrees to abide by these terms.
11. Ad material policy: Materials are kept for 12 months after final publication then discarded.